September 9, 2012

안녕히 가세요 21



Once again stepping in young age. Congratulation ^o^
There are so many experiences and things that I've learned from my life now.
Up and down, straight and turn left or turn left
But sometimes I almost turn back (not turn back yet)
It is useless if i turn back to past because i believe my future is more beautiful ^^v
I am really happy in 21 age-going-to-22 age
This happiness doesn't mean i am satisfied and stop to reach about the dream
It is meaning i am grateful to God what God give to me in this time
My family, my friends, my carrier, my job, my world, and etc are the reason for me to always keep smile
But, it not over yet
I am still looking for someone
Someone who will be my last love (read: husband)
It is not ridiculous or about joy
It is about you (someone without name) :p
Let you find me cause i always be here
생일을 축하합니다 Dika ~

No comments:

Post a Comment